About the product
- Where Should I Apply Natural progesterone in a moisturizing cream can be applied to the face, neck, inner arms, chest, breasts, hands or soles of the feet. The cream is readily absorbed and leaves no trace after a few minutes. During absorption the cream by-passes the liver and goes to specific receptor sites where progesterone is needed.
- How Do I Use The Cream? Most women have reported a complete cessation of symptoms in 3 to 12 weeks Please Note: One-inch strip of cream from the pump equals ¼ tsp. Find the category that best describes your situation:
- IF YOU ARE: Postmenopause (not menstruating), have had a Hysterectomy, Oophorectomy (removal of ovaries), or have Osteoporosis: Use 1/8 tsp. twice a day. After three months, reduce to 1/16 tsp. twice a day. Do not use the first week of each month to give receptors a break.
- Note: Occasionally, upon beginning use of natural progesterone, a postmenopausal woman could experience some breakthrough bleeding. This is the body’s way of getting rid of excess estrogen. If this continues longer than several months, you should consult a physician.
- Total 1200 mg of All Natural Progesterone in a 2 Ounce Tube or Jar